What is Critical illness insurance?
This type of insurance will provide you with a lump sum, tax-free, following a critical illness diagnosis. It allows you to focus entirely on your recovery without having to be preoccupied with your financial burdens caused by your illness.
Who is it for?
Anyone afflicted with a critical illness and wishes to cover their financial needs. To benefit from this, however, you need to be in good health when signing up.
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Aorta surgery
- Bacterial meningitis
- Benign brain tumor
- Cereberovascular accident (Stroke)
- Coronary surgery
- E. coli infection
- Heart attack
- Heart valve replacement
- Loss of autonomy
- Loss of limb(s)
- Loss of speech
- Lyme disease
- Motor neuron disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Necrotizing fasciitis (flesh eating disease)
- Organ transplant
- Parkinson disease
- Renal failure
- Severe burns
- Vital organs insufficiency requiring a transplant
- West Nile virus
- Work related HIV infection
- You’ll get a tax free lump sum 30 days after the the critical illness diagnosis. This payment can be used in any way, without any restrictions.
- All of your insurance premiums are guaranteed, renewable every 10 or 20 years. They can also be levelled up to the age of 75 or for life.
- You can benefit of a protection ranging from 10 000 $ up to 2 millions.
- You can get a full refund of every premium paid, in case of death, and if you haven’t benefited from the insurance benefit that you had subscribed to.
- You can buy back your insurance and obtain a refund for your premium.
- Additional warranties, such as the refund, are offered after a certain number of years.
Why choose us?
Please note that it is important to consult our products and premium comparison system. A few financial institutions offer critical illness insurance on mortgage loans or individual products, however their insurance only cover 3 illnesses.
It’s always unfortunate to be diagnosed with a critical illness and then being told by your financial institution that your illness is not covered. To avoid any nasty surprises, contact us!